If you love the bestselling book, The Hare with Amber Eyes, and were curious about its author, Edmund de Waal, here is your chance to watch this celebrated ceramics artist at work! A Thousand Hours, the film directed by Camilla Robinson and produced by Alan Cristea Gallery, will be shown at 8.30pm, 6 November, on BBC4. This 30 minute film of Edmund de Waal at work was premiered at the British Film Institute and now reappears as part of the BBC series What Do Artists Do All Day? So far the series have featured Norman Ackroyd, Polly Morgan, Jack Vettriano, Cornelia Parker, and John Bryne, and will focus on Shani Rhys James on 13th of November.
- Bob Law Preview October 8, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Thomas Dane Gallery, 11 Duke Street St James's, London SW1Y 6BN, United Kingdom
- Elmgreen & Dragset at Victoria Miro October 12, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Blain|Southern Private View Invitation | Bill Viola | Kishio Suga | Monday 12 Oct, 6 - 8 pm October 12, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Striking portrait by #Goya of General Nicolas Philippe Guye one of the most prestigious generals of… instagram.com/p/8gZ0qZpdWS/ 18 hours ago
- Look of the day #dontwanttoCatchaCold 😷 @ Derek Johns instagram.com/p/8Nj6yWJddU/ 1 week ago
- Escaping the chaos of Piccadilly at the newly designed #AcademiciansRoom #theKeepersHouse… instagram.com/p/8BRdmIJdSG/ 1 week ago