If you love the bestselling book, The Hare with Amber Eyes, and were curious about its author, Edmund de Waal, here is your chance to watch this celebrated ceramics artist at work! A Thousand Hours, the film directed by Camilla Robinson and produced by Alan Cristea Gallery, will be shown at 8.30pm, 6 November, on BBC4. This 30 minute film of Edmund de Waal at work was premiered at the British Film Institute and now reappears as part of the BBC series What Do Artists Do All Day? So far the series have featured Norman Ackroyd, Polly Morgan, Jack Vettriano, Cornelia Parker, and John Bryne, and will focus on Shani Rhys James on 13th of November.
- Preview "Study from the Human Body" March 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Stephen Friedman Gallery, Old Burlington Street, London, United Kingdom Group exhibition on view 14 March - 26 April 2014
- Preview "Ellen Gallagher, Dieter Roth, Arnulf Rainer" March 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Hauser & Wirth London, Savile Row, London, United Kingdom Exhibition on view 14 March - 3 May 2014
- Preview "Miroslaw Balka" March 20, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm White Cube, Masons Yard, London, United Kingdom Exhibition on view 21 March - 31 May 2014
- RT @PerformaNYC: 🌏📕🎤📕🎨📕🎥 Its free and it's the only textbook you'll actually WANT to read! What is the #Performa13… instagram.com/p/gFy9-NQguE/ 4 months ago
- #bowmansculpture opens new space with #eduardopaolozzi & modern masters http://t.co/iV5VNprK2M 8 months ago
- #royalacademy wrapped in #elanatsui in time for summer exhibition instagram.com/p/ZnA96bpdeS/ 9 months ago