If you love the bestselling book, The Hare with Amber Eyes, and were curious about its author, Edmund de Waal, here is your chance to watch this celebrated ceramics artist at work! A Thousand Hours, the film directed by Camilla Robinson and produced by Alan Cristea Gallery, will be shown at 8.30pm, 6 November, on BBC4. This 30 minute film of Edmund de Waal at work was premiered at the British Film Institute and now reappears as part of the BBC series What Do Artists Do All Day? So far the series have featured Norman Ackroyd, Polly Morgan, Jack Vettriano, Cornelia Parker, and John Bryne, and will focus on Shani Rhys James on 13th of November.
- Bjorn Roth in conversation with Robert Fleck April 23, 2014 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Hauser & Wirth London, Savile Row, London, United Kingdom
- Preview "Andreas Gursky" April 29, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm White Cube, Bermondsey Street, London, United Kingdom Exhibition on view 30 April - 6 July 2014
- Preview "Celine Condorelli" May 1, 2014 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Chisenhale Gallery, London, United Kingdom Exhibition on view 2 May - 22 June 2014
- RT @candundaradasi: Gazete eleştiriyordu saldırdın TV söylüyordu sattırdın Meydan gürlüyordu coplattın Twitter yazıyordu kapattın N'apsan s… 4 weeks ago
- RT @candundaradasi: Twitter'ın en canlı gecesi... Sosyal medyayı kapatmak, ucuza arsa kapatmaya benzemiyormuş değil mi? 1 month ago
- RT @FT: Turkey blocks access to Twitter on.ft.com/1erK5CC 1 month ago